Crankshaft Position Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCMinJOCO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum V10
Hey Fellow Dodge People,
Well, I went into to have my 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 V10 to have the brakes done and to have the coil packs replaced. I also need to have the Crankshaft position sensor replaced and I was told that the Crankshaft Position Sensor was discontinued. Does anyone out there in Dodgeland know where I can find one?
Thanks,
RCM

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
Hey Fellow Dodge People,
Well, I went into to have my 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 V10 to have the brakes done and to have the coil packs replaced. I also need to have the Crankshaft position sensor replaced and I was told that the Crankshaft Position Sensor was discontinued. Does anyone out there in Dodgeland know where I can find one?
Thanks,
RCM
Hate to say but thier full of crap lol orileys has them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

RCMinJOCO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum V10
I would like to thank everyone for the answers. I found the crankshaft position sensor but it hasn't seemed to do the trick. It starts a little bit better since replacing the crankshaft position sensor but it still hesitates starting after it has warmed up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
RCMinJOCO
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 V10 148,000