dually spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biker50610

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 ram 4x4
Engine
other day went to pick up som parts(which i didnt get any of them, an still need parts) from this guy on cl. i have a 95 2500hd 5.9. there rear has dually wheels on it so never being around any dodge in my life, just thought it was a dually. the guy saw my truck was " that is a bunch of @#@# some $@#$@# just %$W@#) you over and you need to get rid of that @$@. " i have never had any problems from it towed a bunch with it. he said it has spacers on it an that the axel was not a dually. so is there spacers to make them into it, an would it be better for me to just go back to the single wheel? it would be easyer to find a bed as a single wheel, which i need

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Ok not really knowing the back story hear I can't say whats right or wrong. But if it's a true 2500 and is all factory then there are probably some stud adapters to make it a dual rear wheel. But the axle in a 2500 could very well be the same as a 3500 dually. But if the previous owner didn't want to spend the big bucks on a true dually they very easily could have bought a dually rear end and bed and put it on. You could go back to single wheel with some body work as the fenders are only plastic. IF you aren't having issues with it I wouldn't worry about it.