I feel like spending more money! Anyone want to help me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodge15004x45.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 common rail
For a little while now I have been keeping a list in my head about what I have wanted to do, so far the list is almost done. Notice I said almost done. The remainder of the list is just up keep and some body work(front bumper).

For a little while there I was ordering stuff from summit like a mad man exhaust plugs wires ect. Since summit is such a good company they sent me one of there discount code and it expires on the 26 so I have to use it before than, grant it its only 20 buck but hey thats another 20 toward better parts!

The last few things to get done under the hood are the following: Timing chain, water pump, plenum, tstat (have had for a little while now) full coolant flush, tranny cooler and another filter for it and maybe some roller rockers depends on how I feel when I place the order lol and a set of gauge 1 tranny 1 oil temp and one a/f, a new fan clutch, new window tint I really miss the tint.

My parts are as followed:

Tranny
Taken care of.

Timing chain/water pump and fan clutch

Goodyear Replacement Belts and Hoses 62070 - Goodyear Molded Radiator Hoses - Overview - SummitRacing.com
Goodyear Replacement Belts and Hoses 62069 - Goodyear Molded Radiator Hoses - Overview - SummitRacing.com
GMB North America 120-3041 - GMB OE Replacement Water Pumps - Overview - SummitRacing.com
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CCA-2103/

Plenum kit is still up in there air between aps or hughes

Gauge are going to be glowshift, tinted 7
98-02 Dodge Ram Custom Diesel Gauges Package

and window tint.

I think that about covers my parts list for the next few months.

Comments or suggestions?

Last edited:

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Cam and head work lol. Your list sounds pretty good.

OP
OP
D

dodge15004x45.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 common rail
Nah no heads or cam. If anything I'll top the stock heads with 1.7s like I said.

Plus I don't know **** about cams so picking the right cam would really suck.

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
if i had to do it again, i wouldnt even mess around with the 1.7's. there is a small gain there, but nothing to really write home about.

from what i know about what you are planning on doing with your truck. the wpe(krc) 206 would be a good cam for you.

looks like a nice list. get it running in tip top shape.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
how about fixing your body damage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You got a ported tb on that truck? If not you might want to look into getting one. It will give you some nice gains over the stocker.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
if it makes a difference i used aps when i did my plenum on my 99 and i found it to be a better product and better deal and wayne had it to me in like 3days...plus it comes all in one no ordering other stuff....you'll also find out it makes a world of difference too...i'd do that along with a fastman tb and then go from there....