Locking Hub Conversion Kit Solution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheRamMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hello Dodge RAM Friends.....Wayne Brown "The Ram Man" here. I wanted to make this more of an informative post rather than a solicitation.

Many late model (1994-2016) Dodge / RAM 2500-5500 truck owners have requested the need for manual locking hubs to give them free spinning wheels, eliminating unnecessary wear and tear on their front axle assembly and providing better overall performance. Unfortunately, in the past their only option was outdated "spindle" technology, requiring many parts and labor hours to install. We now provide the ultimate solution, using your truck's current technology: A manual locking unit bearing hub 2-3 piece system that is simple and quick to install. It is also ABS friendly, allowing you to keep your existing ABS system in check.

You can view our videos on these locking hub kits at:
Ram Man / Videos / Hubs ? Dodge / RAM 1994-2016

I'm here at the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals this week. Stop by and see me. I have some of these conversion kits on display.

Soon we'll have these products available for purchase on our website, TheRamManINC.com. In the meantime, you can always call us if you would like to order one of these kits for your truck.

Hope to see you at Carlisle!

jsmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Definitely interested, bookmarked your site.

Jimmy68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L Magnum
$1840? US, plus shipping and applicable tax's and exchange.
Beautiful product. I don't love my truck that much. More than I paid for the truck.
Real sweet though.

LaurenMagnum360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 V8
Great looking product, many years overdue for the 2nd gen, however, for that price, it would be more cost efficient to get a rebuilt ford dana 60 and weld on the appropriate mounts / spring perches.

69mach1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummings 6.7
Hello Wayne,

I have a 2013 Ram 2500 6.7 4x4. My question is, with your locking hubs can I still use my Laramie factory 6 spoke 18" aluminum wheels without the center cap? I'd like the increased MPG as well as being able to maneuver in 4WD low when parking a 5th wheel trailer.

Thanks for your time :favorites13:

Jon aka 69mach1

Hello Dodge RAM Friends.....Wayne Brown "The Ram Man" here. I wanted to make this more of an informative post rather than a solicitation.

Many late model (1994-2016) Dodge / RAM 2500-5500 truck owners have requested the need for manual locking hubs to give them free spinning wheels, eliminating unnecessary wear and tear on their front axle assembly and providing better overall performance. Unfortunately, in the past their only option was outdated "spindle" technology, requiring many parts and labor hours to install. We now provide the ultimate solution, using your truck's current technology: A manual locking unit bearing hub 2-3 piece system that is simple and quick to install. It is also ABS friendly, allowing you to keep your existing ABS system in check.

You can view our videos on these locking hub kits at:
Ram Man / Videos / Hubs ? Dodge / RAM 1994-2016

I'm here at the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals this week. Stop by and see me. I have some of these conversion kits on display.

Soon we'll have these products available for purchase on our website, TheRamManINC.com. In the meantime, you can always call us if you would like to order one of these kits for your truck.

Hope to see you at Carlisle!