Manual trans....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lenstar65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.9l
Anyone one know how many trucks hav a manual trans as opposed to an automatic....is there anywhere you can reference ram production #'s?? I hav an 99 ram...base model truck with manual trans..i love it!!! :) i just never see any others....all automatics.....thanks....

Chris828

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L Magnum
Well there is at least one up here in Chicago, IL. Took me forever to find a manual 4x4 V8 but I couldn't be happier. Would be interested in finding out how many manuals were made as well.

toomanymopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
I have owned three and I see them all the time here in Maine. All of mine got horrible mpg compared to my automatics. They also didn't have backseats. But they only came with the 5.2.

KWess

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mines a stick..but its currently stuck in first gear and have no idea how to get it out. You guys have any idea? Made a post about it and it trickled out after a day.

dudeman2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 1500 Sport with enough electrical modifications to make my brain hurt
Engine
Magnum 360
Mines a stick..but its currently stuck in first gear and have no idea how to get it out. You guys have any idea? Made a post about it and it trickled out after a day.

Check again, i've been away for a few days.