My truck is seriously wearing me out!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hotroder383

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 or 5.2 which ever you want
Hmm, that is cast metal right? Know any good welders with a TIG handy? It may be weldable.. is that even a word? LOL Just sayin might save you some trouble.

OP
OP
iSlacker816

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
Lol weldable, I think it is a word. But the only welder I know is Scott (Bighorn 4 Life) and he doesn't have a TIG welder. The internals are screwed, I fished out one of my shift fork pads last night sitting in the bottom of the case and there's a ton of metal shavings. I JB Welded the crack today. Yes very redneck, but it's just temporary. Won't be just letting it go like that. Should be getting a used one this weekend so I'll let yall know how it goes.

rambob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
at least I'm not the only one with terrible luck.
I just quit touching stuff and stay out from under it. ;)

good luck on the T-case search.

OP
OP
iSlacker816

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
Went down to pick n pull today, they had one 98 4x4. WITH THE ENGINE TRANNY AND T-CASE GONE!!!! So depressing. I went to U pick it, another self service yard and they had a Ram still in tact! BUTTTTT, it was a 97 MY LUCK FLAT OUT SUCKS....