Projects coming up...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
I was talking to my buddy at work and we're gonna knock out my leaky plenum gasket and my transfer case swap here soon. I'm going to look for a transfer case Friday at the local Pick N Pull. Hopefully I'll find one or I'll be taking a trip down to just outside Springfield, MO thanks to Luke for the find. As for the plenum gasket, Warranty time calls for 3 hours and customer pay calls for 4.6 hours. We're shooting for somewhere in between. Plenum kit ordering will depend on what I end up getting a transfer case for. Will keep yall updated as it falls into place but figured I'd share.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
sounds like fun, and don't forget the write up pics :)

Hotroder383

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 or 5.2 which ever you want
I love how much diff there is in warranty time and customer time LOL. i did not go with the plm kit BUT I plan on pulling the motor and rebuilding it in a year or two, replacing the intake when I do. just noticed your in BlueSprings, only about 3 hours west of me! Have to hit ya up for parts from picknpull as the one in StL dont have a single Ram 1500 in it =/