Steering column play fix?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demo401

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas 4x4
Ok so ive been youtubing and doing research on how to fix this. Rocksolid has the lower bushing fix supposedly has the upper too but hard to get a hold of. Dont want to look for another column but i do need this fixed i just replaced the whole front end, bushings, ball joints the whole thing and have a lot of play on the column under the hood. i know its not the lower bushing its the upper. What is the solution!?

Crocdocs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 5.9
Ok so ive been youtubing and doing research on how to fix this. Rocksolid has the lower bushing fix supposedly has the upper too but hard to get a hold of. Dont want to look for another column but i do need this fixed i just replaced the whole front end, bushings, ball joints the whole thing and have a lot of play on the column under the hood. i know its not the lower bushing its the upper. What is the solution!?

You have a new steering box and steering shaft?

OP
OP
D

demo401

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas 4x4
thats the only thing i havent changed. But theres play on the shaft at the upper bushing. Theres 2 bushings at the firewall the lower is what ROCKSOLID made the youtube vid of. up higher where the gear shaft where u change gears is where its bad at I beleive