Super extended 2nd gen craigslist find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dudeman2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 1500 Sport with enough electrical modifications to make my brain hurt
Engine
Magnum 360
That is one strange looking truck to say the least. Hey, credit to whoever did the bodywork, it doesn't look half bad. I still wouldn't even think about buying that mess. I cant imagine what went into getting that thing to work properly, it reminds me of Red Green but with less duct tape.

OP
OP
Mohpar

Mohpar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
Yeah definitly alot of custom work. The 2nd gen grille and 3rd gen bumper don't really work. But cool to see custom door panels.

I don't even know how you can drive that anywhere/park it/use it except for fun

dudeman2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 1500 Sport with enough electrical modifications to make my brain hurt
Engine
Magnum 360
Yeah definitly alot of custom work. The 2nd gen grille and 3rd gen bumper don't really work. But cool to see custom door panels.

I don't even know how you can drive that anywhere/park it/use it except for fun

The biggest turn off for me is the dodge extended cab door behind the Ford door, the windows being at different heights just looks ******** to me. The grill is also leaves a lot to be desired. You would have thought that whoever did this, having gone through so much custom fabrication already wouldn't have just made custom offroad bumpers that would have looked the same or better and provided loads more function.

I am really curious what he was thinking when he put a 7 speed in, the 6 speed manual that came with the cummins should have been a ton easier to setup and much cheaper to fix.

If the windows and grill were fixed I would love to own this truck, and at the same time hate it. I would never want to damage the thing, but you cant really use it as your daily due to its length.

Cool to look at though, i'm glad someone else owns it.

JRG18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Cummings.....makes me cringe. Deal breaker on that alone.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I've seen that truck before. Guess he's still trying to sell it

IrocRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That rear doors and front end kill it for me. If those 2 were done differently I'd probably like this overall. I do like the color and the interior. I like that they found 2nd seats and did the rear seats using front row 2nd gen seats. I'm not overall fond of that custom door panel design though. That bed is pretty cool. I'm not sure if I'd be scared or excited to drive it because this thing probably has some serious gear ratio mixed with a 7 speed manual transmission, and being way higher up than everybody else and longer...I can't imagine it being enjoyable to drive.

That being said, it looks like it wasn't a hackjob. Looks like somebody spent a ton of money doing this.

OP
OP
Mohpar

Mohpar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
Just noticed the 3rd picture has a...TV in the truck?

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wonder how much he is selling it for lol

OP
OP
Mohpar

Mohpar

Reaction score