What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Put my throttle body on.

Low end is kinda meh...same as before. Once it's past 3 grand tho...it takes off. Half throttle is actually where it shines, sounds like a vacuum and it hits 3100 rpm and it feels like VTEC or some ****...you can actually feel it push you back in the seat starting at that RPM.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Put my throttle body on.

Low end is kinda meh...same as before. Once it's past 3 grand tho...it takes off. Half throttle is actually where it shines, sounds like a vacuum and it hits 3100 rpm and it feels like VTEC or some ****...you can actually feel it push you back in the seat starting at that RPM.

Sounds like i need a new tb. M1 does that too but with both i bet it would be awesome. That headers and sct and I'd be good for awhile. Once i have a 2nd vehicle I'll think about cam and 1.7s

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well if anybody's interested I took some videos of the sled pulls at our county fair this year. Best run yet, had over 30 trucks/tractors, hope they keep it up. Most of the videos are Mopars lol (too many to video). Merc and John, you guys in Canada must love Mopars, 6 of 7 Canadians had Mopars motors, one GM. Here's the link to my videos on youtube, thought itd be easier this way.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DieselPower055/videos

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Sounds like i need a new tb. M1 does that too but with both i bet it would be awesome. That headers and sct and I'd be good for awhile. Once i have a 2nd vehicle I'll think about cam and 1.7s

Yeah, don't do what I did...just buy one, honest to God. :word:

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Well the threads on the light bar broke (partially my fault) and I noticed one of the round lights is made a little crooked. Both being sent back. Sorta bummed. But no big deal

OP
OP
Johnn123

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Well if anybody's interested I took some videos of the sled pulls at our county fair this year. Best run yet, had over 30 trucks/tractors, hope they keep it up. Most of the videos are Mopars lol (too many to video). Merc and John, you guys in Canada must love Mopars, 6 of 7 Canadians had Mopars motors, one GM. Here's the link to my videos on youtube, thought itd be easier this way.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DieselPower055/videos

Huh? Thats weird, where I live mopars are scarce. All GM around me, but then again the GM factory is like an hour and a half away lol.

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
Went to the track today saw a cool 3rd gen ram
rode for 5 hours straight after not riding for 5 years my hands hurt like lol

One pic is my ram lowered on drop shackles without the lt250r to weigh it down so thats the true height it sits at:naughty:

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image1 copy.jpg
    image1 copy.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 38
  • image2 copy.jpg
    image2 copy.jpg