01 ore lift question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nanokaiden

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi . So I just joined this forum and have a question that I am sure has been answered a thousand times lol but here it goes . I have an 01 ore single cab it does everything I need but I am replacing shocks with fox 2.0 resovoir and want to put a 1 inch spacer up front ... So will this be ok or will I need to change up other parts??? I have already done bushing kit and don't want to lift it just level it ... I am running 285 70 27 ko2"s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 60

MagSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1in is fine but nothing more. The stock front end geometry will only allow for 3 inches (ore is factory 2in lift) and even that is pushing it. After 3in you need adjustable track bars, longer control arms, dropped pitman arm, and drop sway bar links to reset the geometry back to stock specs. I have a 3in spacer and it still required some track bar tweaking due to the dog legging I experienced when I bought the truck. It would ride sideways down the road and you could never tell by the tires or anything but my friends would see it and laugh and it pissed me off until I fixed it with a relocating bracket lol.

OP
OP
N

Nanokaiden

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lol thanks greatly appreciated! So il be ordering a 1 inch spacer today probably a day star I have the shocks already ... Excited to see how well it will handle with the new shocks and steering stabilizer!