01 ORE ram 1500 lift help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
The highlighted is ********. Just because you haven't noticed a problem doesn't mean there isn't one and everybody's definition of "fine" is different. You did the half assed way of lifting no ifs ands or buts about it

Anymore I just assume all my **** is under stress.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
My truck was already lifted from the factory. All I did was basically extend my springs by 2.5 inches. It barley if not at all changed anything else about the suspension

Yes your truck was 2" higher which means a 2.5" spacer is 4.5". The problem is the spring is the lift parts on the ore. Control arms are no different, steering parts are no different. Which naively means you have 4.5" of lift on a standard 1500. Bad juju

dannetb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes your truck was 2" higher which means a 2.5" spacer is 4.5". The problem is the spring is the lift parts on the ore. Control arms are no different, steering parts are no different. Which naively means you have 4.5" of lift on a standard 1500. Bad juju

Eh **** it. If it breaks then I can justify buying a 7 inch lift

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Eh **** it. If it breaks then I can justify buying a 7 inch lift

Yeah and don't try killing somebody in the process when a steering component goes out when you're driving down the road...FFS

dannetb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah and don't try killing somebody in the process when a steering component goes out when you're driving down the road...FFS

It's cool. I'll aim for the bushes