2" Body Lift on 2nd gen ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dodge96Ram

Dodge96Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
What im saying is if you use a 6" lift spring and remove the OEM blocks, you no longer get a full 6" of lift. The OEM blocks are 3" i believe right? That would mean with a 6" spring and no OEM block you get 3" of lift. I can deal with that. I only want a small lift, im looking to run a 35" tire nothing crazy. I have 32x11.5 on it now with a set of Mickey Thompson wheels and they clear no problem. 2" is all i need to run a 35"

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Those springs are only 2" lift springs though. Adding them and removing the blocks would sit at stock height or lower. I would rather go with a 5" leaf, remove the blocks, and get 2.5" or so of lift. So many options lol

What im saying is if you use a 6" lift spring and remove the OEM blocks, you no longer get a full 6" of lift. The OEM blocks are 3" i believe right? That would mean with a 6" spring and no OEM block you get 3" of lift. I can deal with that. I only want a small lift, im looking to run a 35" tire nothing crazy. I have 32x11.5 on it now with a set of Mickey Thompson wheels and they clear no problem. 2" is all i need to run a 35"

We are both one the same track, what confused me was your ccomment about that spring is only 2" lift. Thats all Sir nothing more. By going with the DR56S spring you can take the 3" blocks out and still get 3" of lift.

Last edited: