7" lift on 98 ram sport will this work...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Wish we had laws like that around here.but where I'm at,they don't even bother with any form of inspection.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

X2 we don't even have emissions.

Well my area doesn't a law requiring lifted trucks to be inspected after being lifted, the Ministry of Transportation Ontario keeps very good tabs on lifted vehicles. Anything sketchy, pulled over and road side inspection done. You fail, your plates are pulled and cannot be reapplied until you pass a safety inspection. The Ontario Provincial Police have this power to. A lot of locals hate them for this stuff but I think its good, as Merc said keeps the mickey mouse death contraptions off the road. SFAIK, southern Ontario is the only spot in Canada requiring emissions testing. If I register a vehicle an hour and a half north I believe it is, I don't need to get an e-test done. Weird but whatever.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
No aircare where I am in BC but go down to the coast yep I would have to pass that as well. I find it interesting that there are some here that like the idea but don't have to pass a VI. Keep it safe and the shiny side up guys.

OP
OP

98sportjm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L magnum v8
Just because what you're saying doesn't make sense doesn't mean you need to be a huge d*ck. I don't know you for all I know you could be some dumb redneck who lifts riding lawn mowers or someone who lifts trucks for a living. I started the thread to hear from people who have used spacers and who haven't maybe some people who used both, but what I wasn't looking for was attitude and forced opinions. Thanks for the input tho.

OP
OP

98sportjm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L magnum v8
So can I fits 35s with none to min rubbing if I just use the 3inch leveling kit??????

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Just because what you're saying doesn't make sense doesn't mean you need to be a huge d*ck. I don't know you for all I know you could be some dumb redneck who lifts riding lawn mowers or someone who lifts trucks for a living. I started the thread to hear from people who have used spacers and who haven't maybe some people who used both, but what I wasn't looking for was attitude and forced opinions. Thanks for the input tho.

So can I fits 35s with none to min rubbing if I just use the 3inch leveling kit??????

Are you actually serious? You came here looking for an opinion on what you were doing, you got one, than you proceed to insult people because its not the answer you want? SMDH. What you are trying to do is unsafe. You have to think of others on the road, not just yourself. Merc is far from some "dumb redneck", his truck has a true 7" suspension lift that is far safer than the hack job you're trying to do to your truck.

No you need a 5" lift to clear 35's. I have ran 35's on a 2 1/2" factory suspension lift, it rubs like a *****.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas

Your right I do have a huge **** but how did you find out, your wife/gf tell you.

Magnum5.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
01 ram 1500 4x4
Engine
Magnum 5.9

You just pissed of one of the most knowledgeable guys here in RF... good luck trying to figure out what you need without the help from him or dodgedude94

OP
OP

98sportjm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L magnum v8
Lol worse than a bunch of girls. 1 I don't need anyone to figure it out I'm more than capable, put on lifts before just fine. 2 once again not looking for your ****** opinion Mr. I think I have a big **** and still use the ask ur gf comeback like we're in 7th grade 3. Eat **** 4 thanks for those who actually contributed. 5 wanted people's experiences with the the spacers not your opinions.

I'm a welder and old man's a master tech me welding something together wouldn't be any less safe than the welded together CA's you get in a kit.

If you don't know how to answer the question **** and worry about yourself instead of insulting me

OP
OP

98sportjm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L magnum v8
Lol I just gonna assume most of you are 12 and that's why you act this way, I'll post pics of it finished and nice an safe so you can learn that your why isn't the only way. Ignorance is bliss I suppose