Beefy Beefy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
nice bud!

rambob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
that beast will turn like its on rails after that.
I need your wife, and your money.
my steering is so crap.
I plan to get a new gear box and the HBS brace next spring or so.

I saw something about a bracket for 3 gen trackbars to fit on a 2gen. and it is suppose to be better.

my anv is in a few weeks, my wife is so busy with the last semester of nursing school, she wants to postpone it. lol.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
what wrong with you man. lol All this great seaford and you dont eat it.

seafood is disgrosting....I will take a nice thick filet mignon cooked medium any day over that crap that comes from the sea...lol

rambob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
seafood is disgrosting....I will take a nice thick filet mignon cooked medium any day over that crap that comes from the sea...lol

steak is great and all, but seafood is where its at. redfish, speckled trout, flounder, blue crabs, shrimp, lemon fish (cobia), tuna, red snapper, plus many more, all come from the region I live in. the first four items can be caught inshore or without a boat at all, almost any day of the year.
I enjoy the sport of catching my own food. and you may or may not know, cows are pretty quick and can be hard to catch. you could of course shoot them. and then there is field dressing. and legality issues with not having an actual open season. :crazy:

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yuck I hate seafood lol... flame grilled ribeye mmmm

[ tapatalkin ]

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I am ******* nuts .. It was killing me so I did it . Just ordered 4 new Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks for this pig to go along with the dual SS shocks .. there went another 350 bucks .