Bouncy ride help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99jackedram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where to begin... I recently bought a 99 ram 1500. It has about a 6 in suspension lift and a 3 in body lift. I had 35 in tires on it and when I first got it it shook very bad going down the road. I replaced the u joints and nothing. Then got the tires balanced and it settled down a lot. Since then I replaced the rear axle and front hub assemblies. I believe it still needs a fron axle due to noises and poping that you can hear at creeping speeds. So to the issue. I just bought 38x12.5 super sawmpers balanced at warehouse. Now that they're on it shakes bad again. I do have some play in the steering and just ordered a dual steering stabilizer. There is also a loud metal vibration when slowing down. Sounds like very thin metal rattling from vibration of tires and engine. It kind of pulsates in the sound. Do you know what could be causing the bouncyness and rattle? I will check all the steering components but it feels like something in the wheels or axle. I just figured since I got brand new tires and rims it would ride smooth and it got way worse. Any help or advice on what I can buy to mellow out the bouncy ride would be appreciated. Thanks