Front shocks help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zwarren6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1500 5.2
So today I was wondering what size blocks were in the rear of my ram 1500. I measured them to be 3in. I found a website that is selling 5 1/2in blocks for $95 and I thought it was a pretty good deal. My truck is already leveled 2in in the front. If I get the 5 1/2in blocks it will make my truck un level. Anybody know of any inexpensive way to level it back out? whether it be shocks or coil springs? thanks

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
So today I was wondering what size blocks were in the rear of my ram 1500. I measured them to be 3in. I found a website that is selling 5 1/2in blocks for $95 and I thought it was a pretty good deal. My truck is already leveled 2in in the front. If I get the 5 1/2in blocks it will make my truck un level. Anybody know of any inexpensive way to level it back out? whether it be shocks or coil springs? thanks

Get add a leaves instead of a bigger block. Bigger blocks cause axle wrap, leaf springs do not :)

But after that ya longer coil springs for the front, then you will need longer shocks front AND rear. As well as an adjustable track bar, new control arms if you want to go over 2 1/2" of front lift. Longer pitman arm after 3 1/2" IIRC. Also you may not be able to reuse your coil spacer with the lift spring. Lot of debate around that though.