Level Kit help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProjectSlim

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 V8 Magnum
I'm new to the truck scene especially when it comes to level kits and lift kits. My buddy was suggesting the 3.5" Spindle System w/ Performance Shocks from Fabtech for my 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie but i just don't know what to get. I'm not looking to go too tall I think 3.5" with 33s would be tall enough since I live in the city. Any opinions?

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Is it a 4wd or 2wd? Makes a huge difference. For a stock 4x4 truck, 2.5" leveling spacers are the limit before you screw the steering geometry up. 3" up you will need an adjustable track bar and new control arms. Couldnt tell ya on a 2wd, for one of those ill say body lift all the way.

OP
OP
P

ProjectSlim

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 V8 Magnum
Is it a 4wd or 2wd? Makes a huge difference. For a stock 4x4 truck, 2.5" leveling spacers are the limit before you screw the steering geometry up. 3" up you will need an adjustable track bar and new control arms. Couldnt tell ya on a 2wd, for one of those ill say body lift all the way.

Sorry forgot to mention its a 2wd