Spacer question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those are for the rear leaf pack bud, not the front springs. If you want to add lift to the front you have to get coil spring spacers like these
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420793800.488375.jpg
http://m.ebay.com/itm/280911215717
And if you decide to go more than 2.5 inches, be sure to get a track bar relocation bracket, otherwise the truck will dog leg going down the road and you may run into issues with death wobble.
Edit: if you do decide to go this route, the spacers go above the coil spring, not under. Putting the spacers underneath the coil spring will hinder stability and make the truck extremely dangerous to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Those are for the rear leaf pack bud, not the front springs. If you want to add lift to the front you have to get coil spring spacers like these
View attachment 42883
2" Lift Leveling Kit 94 13 Dodge RAM 2500 3500 4x4 4WD Fits 1500 Mega Cab | eBay
And if you decide to go more than 2.5 inches, be sure to get a track bar relocation bracket, otherwise the truck will dog leg going down the road and you may run into issues with death wobble.
Edit: if you do decide to go this route, the spacers go above the coil spring, not under. Putting the spacers underneath the coil spring will hinder stability and make the truck extremely dangerous to drive.

He is a 2wd, so I found out a bit ago aha. No track bar on the 2wd. You are correct so far as I understand though, need spring spacers to lift the front of 2wd. Spring spacers for sure go on top.

MagSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He is a 2wd, so I found out a bit ago aha. No track bar on the 2wd. You are correct so far as I understand though, need spring spacers to lift the front of 2wd. Spring spacers for sure go on top.

Oops lol, I feel like I new that but for some reason it never occurred to me.