1 1/4 hubcentric spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
so i have a friend who is wanting to sell me his 1 1/4 inch hubcentric wheel spacers. they are top of the line ones not cheapo ebay ones. He wants $150 for the set of 4 which is what a set of 2 usually run. Question #1 will they make me rub worse? i have 15x10 wheels with 31in tires and they already rub some. and question #2 is will they put a larger amount of stress on front end parts?

BLKSHP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't see how that would cause more "stress" on the parts. Given it's not changing suspension angles you've just pushed the wheels out a pinch.

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
Where are your tires rubbing now? If it's on the back of the fender or the bumper then yes, they'll definitely make you rub more.

As far as front end stress goes it will be slightly harder on the ball joints and hub bearings but not enough to make a huge difference.

OP
OP
rammanriley20

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
Where are your tires rubbing now? If it's on the back of the fender or the bumper then yes, they'll definitely make you rub more.

As far as front end stress goes it will be slightly harder on the ball joints and hub bearings but not enough to make a huge difference.

im rubbing on the inner fender somewhere but im not sure the exact spot... i should find out though. someone on here said i could use a heat gun and push back said area easily