2016 Ram sport looking for 9006 led fog light bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bri6679

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I would like something simple that will work with the computer and not flicker or cause computer errors.. has anyone had any success with something simple to make the fog lights bright white light 6000k I don't want to run relays or do anything crazy like that it is more for looks so it does not have to produce a huge amount of light if anyone has had success with a certain set up or bulb please list the information thank you!

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

NightMares

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is 2nd gen, not 4th gen, I know a little bit about the newer trucks. You're going to need to get some anti-flicker harness's to keep them from flickering. Truck-Lite and companies like that sell them. That's going to be the only way I know of without running an entire new harness with it's own switch.

Maybe someone with a newer 4th gen can chime in to help once this post gets moved to the correct section.

OP
OP
bri6679

bri6679

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ok thank you how do I move it or do I have to do it again sorry I'm kind of new at this

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
Ok thank you how do I move it or do I have to do it again sorry I'm kind of new at this

If the mods see it, they may move it for you, but who knows when/if they'll notice it. Best bet, just post a "never mind" here and re-post in 4th gen.