Bed liner options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bananahamikthe1st

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 v8
So in short ...i like my drop in plastic liner for the sake of being able to push a 300lb log into the bed and have it slide smoothly. But I don't like all the crap that gets underneath it..anyone have a suggestion on a hard smooth spray on or brush on Bed liner option?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

sticknstring

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So in short ...i like my drop in plastic liner for the sake of being able to push a 300lb log into the bed and have it slide smoothly. But I don't like all the crap that gets underneath it..anyone have a suggestion on a hard smooth spray on or brush on Bed liner option?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Herculiner has worked well for me. Did the whole flatbed on my old chevy and the floor pans inside it. Just used it this weekend to do the rockers on my 17 Ram 2500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looks like I'm picking up another truck to use as a site truck for fueling equipment 2012 SLT standard cab, long box diesel. Last 3500 I had I did an aluminum liner with rubber mat floor, but the floor warped from the diesel and I replaced it with a wood floor. Since then I've gone to spray in liners, but haven't been hauling fuel with them. Anybody have a line X and seen how resistant it is to fuel. I'm afraid it'll peel. The box never had a liner and is a bit beat up, but I don't want a drop in since I've had bad luck with them in the past. Mostly the liner wearing the bed and moisture under there promoting rust as well as warping.