Bouncing some ideas around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
After seeing my buddies truck with a break-up camo vinyl on the lower half of his truck, it got me thinking. I'm buying new wheels fairly soon and I can't decide on black or chrome. They'll be 16x10's and something like the soft 8 style wheels.
I've been thinking about having my grill and bumpers wrapped in the same camo vinyl. I think it'll look good on a black truck and there's nobody else I've seen with something like this done. How do y'all think it'll look?

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've also seen the camo wheels. Not my thing, but you could roll with this, if it's not over kill. As for the wheels, black truck, camo, don't do chrome.

OP
OP
txbass06

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Camo wheels aren't getting anywhere near my truck lol. There's a guy with an 01 f-150 that's got jos whole truck wrapped in camo with those wheels and it looks extremely tacky.

The more I think about it, the camo bumpers might be a little much. Maybe just the grill and color match the bumpers

If I do the camo thing, I'll be going with black wheels

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe get one of the guys to photoshop something for ya. I kinda think a camo bed stripe might be sorta cool...maybe make it a "hunter edition" something like that.

OP
OP
txbass06

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I don't wanna over do the camo. There's a guy in town with a 3rd gen QCSB with chrome SRT wheels that's got camo seat covers, headliner, bug shield and vent visors and I cringe every time I see it

OP
OP
txbass06

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
The camo bed stripe does sound like a good idea. I'll take some better pics after the truck gets a good fukken in the morning

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Let us know what you want and the chop shop can provide. lol