bull bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
hello
I am a new member, I write from Italy and I own a 2500 dodge ram cummins 1996. I have a bull bar that I mounted on the ram, but I have all the parts to assemble. you have any advice, and photos of the mounting brackets under the car.
sorry for spelling errors, use google translator because I do not know English well
push-bar-brush-guards_t.jpg
the bull bar is like in this picture, I have the mounting brackets at home

thanks

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
So do you have it on the truck now or are you trying to mount it?? Only a few of us are running a brush or bull bar. It should bolt to the frame using existing holes.

OP
OP
R

reds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
I do not have the brackets to mount it, I would see pictures to understand how to mount it.
I would like to make me the mounting brackets

OP
OP
R

reds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
I bought used and they gave me just the bull bar, but I do not know what brand is the bul lbar. if I see how it is mounted, is not a problem by building the brackets.
I apologize for the language and spelling errors

OP
OP
R

reds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
Tomorrow I put pictures of my bull bar, I had already seen the video on youtube.
but I have the front hook to attach, and then I would use bolts that are present in the machine

OP
OP
R

reds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
this is my bull bar!
user_303_p080311_12_33.jpg

now I need the mounting brackets.