Did a little work to the Ram today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
First thing I did was pull the damed air deflector off the hood, this is how it looks now:
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMFNTTUVEL1NTUFgwMDA4LmpwZw.jpg
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMFNTTUVEL1NTUFgwMDEwLmpwZw.jpg

And this is why deflectors can be a bad thing (the ones that install BETWEEN the grille and hood):
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMFNTTUVEL1NTUFgwMDA5LmpwZw-1.jpg

The deflectors on the headlights will be off next weekend, I didnt feel like taking the headlights out and screwing with them today...

After seeing the pretty engine bays Saturday show, I decided to get off my ass and clean up mine. I spent an hour hand washing this damn thing, cause I am nervous about using a pressure washer on my engine, this is how it looks now, I know there are some other dirty spots, but I got those AFTER I took the pic:
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMFNTTUVEL1NTUFgwMDA3LmpwZw.jpg

And finally, a pic of my SEM decal on my truck:
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMFNTTUVEL1NTUFgwMDExLmpwZw.jpg

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im going to go buy wire loom this week and clean up my engine bay too, gotta show off the HEMI if everyone is showing off the 4.7s and 5.9s, and 5.2s

OP
OP
A

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Im going to go buy wire loom this week and clean up my engine bay too, gotta show off the HEMI if everyone is showing off the 4.7s and 5.9s, and 5.2s

I cant believe how clean Patricks 318 was, you could eat off that summabitch

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seriously and jays front crossmember looked like it was powdercoated where as mine is all dull and spotty