Grill Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knightjp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Frankly with the amount of choice out there, I'm wondering what will the best grill guard / off-road bumper for me. It is sort of overwhelming.

Want to put on some custom LED headlights, so I think it would have to be able to protect those as best it can.
I was looking at changing the bumpers as well for something more suited for going off-road in the desert with the dunes, but I like the stock look with the chrome bumpers & would like something that will either look like stock or allow me to keep the stock bumper, but have it protected as well.

I've seen the RS bumper from IronCross
30-615-13 RS Series Bumper for 2013-2015 Ram 1500(Will not fit Expess or Sport Models)**LIGHTS SOLD SEPE | Iron Cross Automotive

And the Westin Sportsman Winch Mount Grill Guard
Westin Automotive - Sportsman Winch Mount Grille Guard

HighTechRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 Magnum
Just wait for one to show up on Craigslist. Then take it off, Krylon Overhaul, and it's way cheaper. Paid $50 for mine, including the fogs (which I broke when putting in new bulbs). Offroad Lights just installed, but seriously, patience and scanning Craigslist auto parts daily pays!

DSCF0122.jpg

DSCF0228.jpg

HighTechRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 Magnum
And scan the facebook Cummins Nation page too, I see Ranch Hand bumpers go for sale at a decent price quite often on there

iceyivy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
All I know is on my old truck I hooked a strap to my grill guard a time or two...