Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
One piece headlights will always be ******, I don't care what people say. lmao

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
A friend of mine, Muddinginamopar has em with LEDs. They're not bad, scatter a bit but nothing like HIDs.

No one has had the stones enough to try this combo yet. lolz :roflsquared:
I will be doing it soon [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Cummin97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Halo Projector headlights

I have a 97 ram 2500 Cummins. I bought some halo projector lights and when I installed them something wasn't right. When switched to high beam the bulb barely glows and the high beam indicator stays on constantly. I've read threads on other sites and it says to wire the red wire to blue wire and wire one of the ground wires to the red and blue wires. The problem is I don't have red or blue its red and orange wire and purple with a black wire. I believe. i only have 3 wires were the other sites says there 4. Can anybody help?

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
"Most of those halo replacements suck donkey balls."

You are partially correct... the correct answer is that they "ALL" suck donkey balls. Those halo projector lights even the Recon lights have projection flaws and are a waste of money. I should know as I went through 5 sets of halo projector lights before going back to stock and painting my bezels. The few people I know that have them have modified them to get them to project properly.

Cummin97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Hey guys nevermind bout the lights I figured it out and I feel like a idiot lol. Well just leave it at that lol

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963