Need advise please...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
this might give me an excuse to buy one of the small welders from WalMart....If I get one of those I will just fab some angle steel to the core support, rather than drill or JB weld...

OP
OP
A

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
unfortunately...my work hours dont really allow me to do much during the week

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Bullbar that will solve it. Lol on the bumper wouldn't be bad. Can't wait to see how it comes out.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
not a bad idea^^^^

OP
OP
A

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Bullbar that will solve it. Lol on the bumper wouldn't be bad. Can't wait to see how it comes out.

Oh that idea crossed my mind last night...trust me...allot of ideas crosed my mind last night though...I have come to the conslusion that I will not be using the welding putty...I dont want to hack this thing up...If it comes down to it, I will just save some $$$ for a bull bar...not too much longer and we will have income tax money too, so thats a plus.

OP
OP
A

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Thats one of the ones I looked at...but if you look around there are some people selling them with pairs of Westin off road lights included for not much more. I just dont have the extra cash right now to throw $140-$150 down on one...not for another couple weeks anyway...I have my daughters birthday next weekend, then all is well and I can put more money into the truck...

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Man Adam the mod bug is already biting your this year wow. lol Good luck man. I think the Bullbar with some lights and a level with 265's or 285's would look sweet!!

OP
OP
A

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Man Adam the mod bug is already biting your this year wow. lol Good luck man. I think the Bullbar with some lights and a level with 265's or 285's would look sweet!!

Well, having one kids bday on 11/17, one on 12/19, then Christmas, then another kids Bday on 1/18...it just gets tight...after I recoup for a couple weeks it will get less tight so I can do things....

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yup me too, I got daves lights to put in and I'm gonna get my grill pro painted.