New tires!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
So I decided to go ahead and get the Hankook Dynapro ATM's I was asking about and I'm pretty impressed for the price I paid for them. It was pouring its ass off when I left work today and they handled the rain like a seasoned champ! Even slammed the brakes on some side streets to test them and for the amount of water on the ground they did really good. Only depressing part about this is while I had my truck on the lift, I checked my front end and my ball joints are toast. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have Midas do the upper ball joints back in late 2010 then again earlier this year since they f*cked them up the first time so I'm at the point where its still decent outside I'll just do em myself. So if anyone is getting new tires anytime soon and want a cheaper alternative for a good AT tire then I'd recommend them. Also great timing since we have a chance of 2 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow morning on grass, assuming anything on the street will just melt.

SMITHY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Dodge Ram Quad 4x4
Engine
4.7 Magnum
So I decided to go ahead and get the Hankook Dynapro ATM's I was asking about and I'm pretty impressed for the price I paid for them. It was pouring its ass off when I left work today and they handled the rain like a seasoned champ! Even slammed the brakes on some side streets to test them and for the amount of water on the ground they did really good. Only depressing part about this is while I had my truck on the lift, I checked my front end and my ball joints are toast. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have Midas do the upper ball joints back in late 2010 then again earlier this year since they f*cked them up the first time so I'm at the point where its still decent outside I'll just do em myself. So if anyone is getting new tires anytime soon and want a cheaper alternative for a good AT tire then I'd recommend them. Also great timing since we have a chance of 2 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow morning on grass, assuming anything on the street will just melt.

Ah it won't stick on the street. I was looking at those online and they don't have them in a 295 or 305 /17 that I could find.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
get the ball joints done quick before it starts affecting the tires

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler