Project for today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke(MI)

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Chevy Blazer
Engine
4.3l Vortec V6
You two complain about 8 hour shifts, hear I put in 90 hours last week at the farm, we're still chopping hay.....:flipthebird::flipthebird: but it's good money being 17 though, I'll say that

Looking good!

OP
OP
ramthis9501

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Got it from the dealership, I'm really pissed because the paint got scratched trying to put it on

OP
OP
ramthis9501

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Been a b**** the whole day trying to do this, it seems everytime I try to do something it always blows up in my face

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
After it dries just go back wetsand it smooth and add some more coats.

Luke(MI)

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Chevy Blazer
Engine
4.3l Vortec V6
everytime I try to do something it always blows up in my face

Your not alone bud. I'm out working on the tractor trying to get it back to gether so I can get my truck in and painted, seems for everything I succeed at, two more things go wrong
:Grenade:

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Lmao I wan't bitchen bro. I work 10 hour shifts not 8. I am not in A/c either.

Of course you weren't... a robot does your job while you surf the forums. :D

I wasn't complaining either. Just stating facts. I'm not exactly sure how you thought we were complaining, but it's all good. I like my job and my hours.

Luke(MI)

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Chevy Blazer
Engine
4.3l Vortec V6
Just messin with ya, ya'll get used to me after a while lmao

Luke(MI)

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Chevy Blazer
Engine
4.3l Vortec V6
I am not in A/c either.
believe me, you get tired fast, you really gotta watch EVERYTHING, tellin the truck/tractor pulling the trailer when to speed up/slow down, move left/move right, your empty/your full, go/stop, he can't see any of that stuff. all the while your controlling the shute, shute angle, spuot height, and guiding the header. it ain't a job for the lazy.

OP
OP
ramthis9501

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Yeah I'll get it done tomorrow, got a date Wednesday and I don't want her to see my truck without a bumper or anything lol

OP
OP
ramthis9501

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
It'll just have primer on it but oh well lol it'll still look good :D

Luke(MI)

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Chevy Blazer
Engine
4.3l Vortec V6
Trust me Lucas I have put up hay and tobaco. I know what hard work is. :)

Well good. I also work at my gf's grandfathers farm, more so than I do at "Big Cow Farm" (no seriously, the locals gave it that name and it stuck) but their main chopper poerator was in the hospital for bypass and was off work, and since I have chopper experience Bill told them to have me do it. Normaly, I spen hay season on a 1975 John Deere 4020 with a 14" haybine behind it, with eithr my gf or her dad behind me, rather than a big as truck drivin by a mexican who can't drive to save his ass, let alone speak english. I personally favor the smaller farm lol

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Oh ya motivation is the key. Doing it before a date. You will get it done. It is do or die now lol. Either way it will look fine bro. Either way If she wont go out with you again becayse your bumper doesn't look the best then she just isn't worth your time.

Or maybe she's just that into cars and trucks and then she'd be a keeper. :drool:

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Haha yeah I'm just messing with you Colton. Your truck will be fine; don't worry.

Take it from Scott....he's older and wiser. :)