Question about rear window?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoreyLRam96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a sliding rear window and was wondering how easy it would be to replace it with a solid window instead. Could someone link me to a video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meatball12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Its harder than you think. I have a solid rear window and wanted to go to a sliding. So I've done my research. The rear window is nearly impossible to remove at home. Its set in with a rigid foam/ epoxy stuff. your best bet is to get it professionally done. and it will be cheaper in the long run if you mess it up which is a Very likely outcome.

OP
OP
CoreyLRam96

CoreyLRam96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Its harder than you think. I have a solid rear window and wanted to go to a sliding. So I've done my research. The rear window is nearly impossible to remove at home. Its set in with a rigid foam/ epoxy stuff. your best bet is to get it professionally done. and it will be cheaper in the long run if you mess it up which is a Very likely outcome.

How much is it to have a professional do it though? They charge out the ass for labor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk