Quick disconnects front sway bar links?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortlid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Does anyone make quick disconnects front sway bar links for our 4x4 trucks. Would give front axle more travel off road.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
For our trucks specifically? No. However there's Jeep parts that are pretty much almost plug and play. Nightmare runs em and i can almost guarantee you could find em in his build thread in the members section from the main page

bubbagumpshrimp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Make sure to keep this (below) in mind. I had a lifted Jeep Cherokee/XJ with Rubicon Express front sway bar disconnects (basically the same setup as posted above).

In my case...I was able to remove the brake tube brackets, bend the metal tubes (leading to the brake hoses) slightly to gain the necessary hose length to safely reach full articulation. The "right" way to do it would have been to install extended brake lines, but I was able to run it like that without an issue for 40k+ miles.

:favorites13:Good luck with your project.

Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.