Slow Go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jafo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well I'm slowly getting my 02 SLT back to good running order. A week ago, it got new rear brakes, new rear axle seals, new rear rotors. Really like the rotors I got from advance auto. Excellent quality. Went with Wagner pads.

Today, picked up some Rancho rs5000 Shocks front and rear. Fronts were easy to put on. The rears was another story. They still had the stock 02 rear shocks on there. It took plenty of heat a 2 foot cheater and a 5 pound sledge to get the top bolt loosened and driven out on the passenger side. The drivers side wasn't as bad. But jobs done and now it's on to getting a flowmaster stainless y-pipe, cat and muffler system. That's next on the list. Then to the paint shop for a freshening up.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Like good for you for all your work bit next time post this in the what did you do to your ram today thread.

guzzel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Well I'm slowly getting my 02 SLT back to good running order. A week ago, it got new rear brakes, new rear axle seals, new rear rotors. Really like the rotors I got from advance auto. Excellent quality. Went with Wagner pads.

Today, picked up some Rancho rs5000 Shocks front and rear. Fronts were easy to put on. The rears was another story. They still had the stock 02 rear shocks on there. It took plenty of heat a 2 foot cheater and a 5 pound sledge to get the top bolt loosened and driven out on the passenger side. The drivers side wasn't as bad. But jobs done and now it's on to getting a flowmaster stainless y-pipe, cat and muffler system. That's next on the list. Then to the paint shop for a freshening up.

Cheers on getting the Ram back in shape.