Squeaking sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KyleW2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500
Engine
So after I got in the accident I started noticing a squeaking sound when getting in and out of the truck, didn't think much of it. It could've been happening before and I just didn't catch it. Well I was driving in a quiet area today with the window down and when coming to a stop there's a noise too. Releasing and hitting the brake hard real quick makes the sound too even if the truck is barely rolling. I got out of the truck and pushed down on the back drivers side and the noise continued. It's not necessarily a high pitched squeak or a grinding sound but it's the same sound it makes when braking. I'm assuming it's something on the suspension. Also noticed when I'm closing my door and when I'm driving there's a squeak from the front drivers side tire area. Anyone have any ideas on what these could be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
Could be suspension. Check leaf springs and shocks. Anything with a bushing. Also, if you have a CAI that might be it as well. Mine recently was sqeaking cause it got loose.