Thoughts on best brand projector lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

'MercanYeti

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey people, new to the forum, and projector headlights. What are y'alls thoughts on the best brand? I give room for exceptions to rules but I live by 'you get what you pay for'; not looking at headlight assemblies under $200, but I'm not Bill Gates either so setting the ceiling at $400 (and no need for you to shop for me, unless you're into being my butler).

I have a 2G Sport. Can't really find reviews where owners don't complain about condensation or needing weather stripping. Please help!

'Stay classy'

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
The best is aftermarket projectors retrofitted into the headlight. Can that be done in your budget is the question. Also hid's in projectors will give you the best light output. Halogen in projectors won't be all that impressive

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
https://shop.retroshop.us/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2G.RAM.RETRO

Like you said, you get what you pay for. Little more than your 400 cap but worth it if you want great looking and functioning headlights.
If you are handy I agree with @quietpeen on just doing a retro on your stock lights. The hardest part is pulling them apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Retros in these trucks are easy as hell. Check the diy section, i made a writeup because the other one in there the pics were all gone. It's quick but you'll get the idea. ACME h1 projector kit from Theretrofitsource.com performs damn near as well as the morimoto name brand. For $250 you can have a standard headlight and the ACME kit to build yourself a quality set of headlights