Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeret

The Village Drunk
Reaction score
Under the hood fixing/breaking something.
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Anyone have any experience with using wheel spacers? I've toyed with the idea with installing some spacers to give the Ram a slightly wider stance because I really like the look. Nothing extreme, maybe an inch on both sides. Maybe two? I seem to recall reading that large spacers can tear the hell out of the front hubs due to front end weight more concentrating itself on the hubs, but maybe smaller ones won't have as much effect?

There was one company that I found that makes custom spacers for pretty much any application and any size but I don't remember the name now.

If anyone has spacers on their second gens, I'd love to see pictures. :happy107:

CoreyLRam96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Were you thinking of BORA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
Motorsport Tech's BORA spacers are one of the only spacers I'd consider. No matter what you want hub centric.
I run 2" BORA spacers on my 3500 with my stock wheels and 37's during the winter. They have around 60,000 kms with no issues at all and have been through offroading, towing 10,000 lbs, beating on it with 1100 ft-lbs of torque... no issues at all. I'd definitely recommend them.

Dtfanning

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500 2wd
Engine
5.9L
I bought a set of BORA spacer/adapters (hub centric) for my 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 2wd. They are 1.5" thick. I was going to put some wheels off of a 2014 ram on my truck, but I changed my mind. So, I have a new set of BORA spacers I'd love to sell. They have a 9/16" stud on them, and I also have some factory 9/16" lug nuts to go with it. I have $200 in the spacers, and would let them go for $150 if you are interested. Would save you a little cash.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
BORA BORA. Hubcentric as stated. They place no more wear than offset wheels. Boat issue is people don't tq them properly and don't buy hubcentric. Both of these things are what causes the horror stories of shearing lugs.