1999 Window Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deej

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I copied this from my introduction page so more people would see it. I know rookie move, (hangs head) lol

Hey Guys, new to the forum. I bought my 1999 Ram 2500 back in 2001. Its got the 5.9 and I still love the truck. The only thing I have had to do in all these years was change the upper ball joints and replace a fuel line. Other than that its been a great truck.

I live in Western Washington where its wet most of the time. I ride motorcycles and have a few in the garage. I registered here to see if you guys could help me locate a part or at the very least to try and make sense of an issue I ran into last week. I'll post over in the looking for something area or year specific forum. Thanks.

EDIT: Ok so I just discovered that you have to have 50 posts before you can post in some of the areas. I'll be honest here I'm not sure I have that much to say. Oh sure I have over 25,000 posts on a certain motorcycle forum, but I'm not sure I have a whole lot to contribute here. But who knows.

So I am editing this just to ask a question. My drivers side window switch broke the other day, and I have come to realize that I have what has become known to me as an almost impossible part to find. So can someone explain what I have and why dodge used these switches on so few trucks?

I am going to try and add a picture in here, not sure if it will work as I am still a new member here. Thanks in advance.

0214172013%201_zpsvjtljnjg.jpg

OP
OP
deej

deej

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I tried there, unfortunately I have not found a switch that is anything close to the one I have. Went to the junkyard Friday and all 5 trucks there had window switches different than mine. I'll keep looking.

JoeCol521

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l V8
My apologies, you pic wouldn't load on my computer, now I see that it is not anything like my 01 switch. I look around and see what I come up with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk