3rd Gen Steering wheel on 2nd gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
LOL Im feeling the same way loki, it would take A LOT of time I dont have to rip **** apart and make it functional lol

OP
OP
loki223

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
it'd be doable over a weekend, if you knew exactly everything you needed. but i have a feeling it would turn into a i need this ...and this...and this...and modify this...to make this fit, but i need to offset this...and now i need to completely rewire this...kinda deal which if you don't already have a full game plan, turns into a week or two, instead of a weekend. but it is definitely something i will play with in the back of my head for a while. and Dave, if you for some reason need to get into your column, let me know. i've got 2 wheel pullers, just about any tool you would need, and i want to look around in your column and probably pull mine apart at the same time, or snap alot of pics. lol

mnmattie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Regarding the radio controls on the steering wheel, I just went through this on a 99 Jeep. In order to use radio controls, you will need a PCI signal to the radio. Not all radio's have this function but alot of 99+ Factory chrylser radio's did. Power would be directed through the clock spring as well.

Eventhough it is a different vehicle, it's all from the same maker. Plus being a Mopar guy, you see alot of similarities between different models. Just thought I'd like to throw in my $.02

-Mattie

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Regarding the radio controls on the steering wheel, I just went through this on a 99 Jeep. In order to use radio controls, you will need a PCI signal to the radio. Not all radio's have this function but alot of 99+ Factory chrylser radio's did. Power would be directed through the clock spring as well.

Eventhough it is a different vehicle, it's all from the same maker. Plus being a Mopar guy, you see alot of similarities between different models. Just thought I'd like to throw in my $.02

-Mattie

thanks a lot for the info, im sure when one of us gets around to trying this itll be really helpful