color?

• candy apple red

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • performance red

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Dog Poop Brown

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
how did I miss this thread......

anywho. Im a big maroon fan with black but if I had to choose id guess I go with the candy.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
might be picking the stuff up tonight..if I get off my lazy ass...so tired...LOL

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
I think you should paint it the color of the jokers face in your sig. That ***** whitish gray with red pinstiping. Almost a raw aluminum color which jst a hint of candy red striping.

It's both evil, ******, and enticing to people that like that sort of thing. Not to me personally though*, but a lot of car people dig the look.

Expect to meet a whole bunch of new people....just be cautious. :)

*Actually I find it offensive, but You're not building my truck. So I think the whole theme of that would be cool. Don't become a for real joker though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
I think you should paint it the color of the jokers face in your sig. That ***** whitish gray with red pinstiping. Almost a raw aluminum color which jst a hint of candy red striping.

It's both evil, ******, and enticing to people that like that sort of thing. Not to me personally though*, but a lot of car people dig the look.

Expect to meet a whole bunch of new people....just be cautious. :)

*Actually I find it offensive, but You're not building my truck. So I think the whole theme of that would be cool. Don't become a for real joker though.

well that paint job is out of my skill level at the moomment anyways LOL

and on the sig pic, I need to update it cuz my truck has changed obviously, and id like to get johnny to swap the joker out for something else in light of recent events..its a awesome sig but I feel bad about the new emotions "the joker" now taps into

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
Y'know..you don't have to be the joker...

But I had brainstorm earlier...and wondered...if the joker built a Dodge Ram...how/what would he do?

Well he's an urban criminal...so he doesn't need 4wd, a slightly higher 2wd would do.
No clown cars...a slight lift for pothole clearence but not enough to mess up the handling, some lower gears for get away but not to much so there's top end.

Fat all terrain tires, a unique grille, gloss black with chrome, raw metal, and red accents, and the best sounding pipes short of the batmobiles jet engine. And a kickass stereo.

Yeah Cody I believe you got a good start, and I'm kinda diggin' the look. You don't have to call it the joker truck...just build it and smile. In an evil sort of way :D

Eh...you're the codes...the guy with the fast black truck. That should be on the tailgate...just like your sig.

Aw crap, I just built your truck my way..but if I was to build your truck, that's how I'd do it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Y'know..you don't have to be the joker...

But I had brainstorm earlier...and wondered...if the joker built a Dodge Ram...how/what would he do?

Well he's an urban criminal...so he doesn't need 4wd, a slightly higher 2wd would do.
No clown cars...a slight lift for pothole clearence but not enough to mess up the handling, some lower gears for get away but not to much so there's top end.

Fat all terrain tires, a unique grille, gloss black with chrome, raw metal, and red accents, and the best sounding pipes short of the batmobiles jet engine. And a kickass stereo.

Yeah Cody I believe you got a good start, and I'm kinda diggin' the look. You don't have to call it the joker truck...just build it and smile. In an evil sort of way :D

well hot damn! between you and reece I am having a total appiphany about the look/stance of my truck..and Im loving it! you two really opened my eyes to what my truck should and wants to look like...I think you could say I just had a "zen" momment with my truck...this is exciting

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
And sadly I've had one of thos ephifamy things...I'm just glad it wasn't a bladder issue.

Anyway, go to school study hard, and chase the dream, your dream. Build the truck when you can.

You should keep the truck home and walk or buy a beater car.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
And sadly I've had one of thos ephifamy things...I'm just glad it wasn't a bladder issue.

Anyway, go to school study hard, and chase the dream, your dream. Build the truck when you can.

You should keep the truck home and walk or buy a beater car.

that would make it easier to work out...thats one of the main reasons I dont get as much done as I could, because I cant have my truck out of commission for more then a day or 2