Dash gauges suddenly stopped wroking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam225

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.3 V8
The dash gauges in my 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 Magnum suddenly quit working yesterday. I was on my way home and the gas gauge suddenly dropped from 3/4 to E and the gas light came on. I got home, turned the truck off and back on and the gauge did not move from E. I later got in the truck again and all the gauges had stopped working except for the oil pressure gauge. I checked the wire connections and everything was secure. I also checked and replaced any fuses that could have even possibly been related and nothing changed. The dash lights still work and the truck runs fine but the gauges don't move except for the oil pressure gauge. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

95bigblack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the same problem, only the oil psi gauge works. I have recently removed my cluster to replace a bulb, I've heard I coild have broke the circuit accidentally and now it's no good. My question is can I repair it?