Headliner and sunvisors in camo??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
it did in my truck not sure about yours, if you go to my build thread you can see the process of what it took for mine, but since yours is actually cloth you may be able to take the old off and completely redo it.

OP
OP
MvZiC MaN

MvZiC MaN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.9L 295 CI Magnum V6 :(
I've seen the cloth part on our rams done in camo many times and it looks awesome... Can't wait to see pics

Sent From My HTC Thunderbolt Using Tapatalk

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
yeah, doesn't work here either...sure you got those links right?

David, one idear i've been playing with, but am leaning against do to it not fitting in with the rest of my truck, but you could get the same stuff you got for your interior pieces, do you sun visors, than do your headliner with it around the edges, but sew in a rebel flag into the center. angle the corners out towards the corners in your truck, and sew the four sides together there. just an idea...

or sew two sections together, get a piece of a cushier material in an accent color and sew that over the seam that covers it up, and accents everything else...

i have seen someone use black and white squares and checkerboard their headlinger, (they did the entire interior like that) looked sick once it was all in

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yea that would be pretty sweet actually...hmm might have to look into that when i go home for xmas, got a store back home that can hook me up.

js99ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Sorry for crappy pics, but shot them from my cell before i went to work

IMAG0074_zps4f5be044.jpg

IMAG0073_zps559a5627.jpg

IMAG0071_zps02e809b7.jpg

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Right on !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

js99ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
I looked into doing the cloth part on the door panels, and the way they put them on from the factory is they look like they had plastic tads then melted them, so gotta figire a way to get them off and back on

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
I looked into doing the cloth part on the door panels, and the way they put them on from the factory is they look like they had plastic tads then melted them, so gotta figire a way to get them off and back on

You can drill them out very carefully. Don't drill all the way through the panel, but enough to separate the melted plastic. And then to get em back on you can just re plastic weld them (basically melt the plastic of the two ends to make them bond together.

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
what i did was just broke them off and used some very short/cut screws to resecure it. wouldnt really recommend it though lol