Help Drivers Seat Cushion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAN 25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
The seat cushion or foam in my 1994 is toast. I have been all over the net and called the Dallas factory parts source with NO luck at all. I have the bucket seats in a short wheel base. Does anyone know of a source for replacement seat foam? Will cushions from any of the 3rd or 4th gen trucks work? Riding around on a boat cushion sucks.

Thanks in advance.

I'm new to this forum but special ordered my Ram and have driven it for almost 21 years.

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
You can take to an upholstery shop, and they can make you a new foam cushion, and reupholster it as well. maybe a couple hundred.

I checked ebay for you, no luck

depending on where you live, I would check your local upullits, or if you dont have time to search the yard, craigslist often has several second gen rams in various stages of part out. have about 12 here in Sa, Tx

edit, i found this for way overpriced http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-97-Dodge...OEM-/321737157541?hash=item4ae9076ba5&vxp=mtr

OP
OP
D

DAN 25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
You can take to an upholstery shop, and they can make you a new foam cushion, and reupholster it as well. maybe a couple hundred.

I checked ebay for you, no luck

depending on where you live, I would check your local upullits, or if you dont have time to search the yard, craigslist often has several second gen rams in various stages of part out. have about 12 here in Sa, Tx

edit, i found this for way overpriced http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-97-Dodge...OEM-/321737157541?hash=item4ae9076ba5&vxp=mtr

Thanks for you reply. I have been checking Ebay and Amazon with no luck. It has gotten worse now so its time to find a fix.

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
Can you post a picture of your seats? I recently swapped to leather interior and couldnt find a good condition driver side cushion, I found out you can use a passenger cushion they have the same bolt pattern on both sides.

tdlr you can use a passenger side seat cushion on driver side

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
Thanks for you reply. I have been checking Ebay and Amazon with no luck. It has gotten worse now so its time to find a fix.

I have extra front seats that I took seatbelts out of. Driver seat cushion not to bad of shape passenger side is in good shape. They came out of an 01 club cab. You are more than welcome to the cushion if you want it.