Help! Gauge face

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrandsonofGatorBill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
I am a noob to the forum. Just got an 01 1500 magnum 5.2L. Long story short I've been dealing with some heavy stress and decided to take it out on my interior. No punching or anything like that. I just took everything apart and now I'm overhaul or.die with little experience. I need to somehow temporarily fix my gauges as it is my only vehicle and as of now i can't read anything. All lights work and truck runs fine. Just need to temporarily fix the face. As inexpensively as possible. I'm an idiot i know. I put myself at the mercy of the ram forum gods. I've already received a lot of help from y'all and I've been inspired (or possibly cursed) into overhauling this thing. Lost a lot of sleep. I have no more social life.i know its going to be a long road but I'm in for it. Here's my immediate problem. I could definitely use a few good contacts for those of you who are willing to lend advice.

Attachments

• tmp_28602-20141102_112844-122804981.jpg
    tmp_28602-20141102_112844-122804981.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 53

KenBerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9L
Speedo is the only one you really need and you can use a GPS or smart phone to see how fast you're going.

Fuel guage is useful too but if you just stick the needle on you'll at least be able to tell when it gets low. Don't let it get too far down and you shouldn't have to worry about running dry.

clownprince

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum V8
Damn now you have shown me that app my wheels are turning