Passenger seat doesn't adjust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deepfried

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm finding it difficult to adjust the passenger side seat of my 01 RCSB. I'm not finding that it adjusts at all. I just want to slide it back a bit to create more legroom on the passenger side. They are not power seats.

Am I missing something?

Is there any way to slide this seat back?

EDIT: I located the mechanism to slide the seat. It appears the handle is missing. I activated the mechanism by hand but I'm still not happy with how far the seat is forward when it's slid back ball the way... Any way to remove the seat and mount it further back?

Last edited:

MoparMagic'00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
I am assuming its because you have it tilted back and that is hitting the cab... try raising the back up more and see if it slides back more..

MoparMagic'00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
ok lil info... when its all the way back it will sit pretty even with the center seat / buddy seat... if it does thats all you got.. if not then sounds like something is in the tracks

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
ok lil info... when its all the way back it will sit pretty even with the center seat / buddy seat... if it does thats all you got.. if not then sounds like something is in the tracks

^This. Both of mine do the same thing. These seats go stupidly far forward and not backword.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963