Where do you guys mount any auxiliary switches?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arlucian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know im gonna want to do some cool things with lights or something in the future where do you guys like to put any aux switches that you wire in? I was thinking ive wired switches two ways 1. Out in the open looking good somewhere on the dash but usually this only looks nice(cool) with at least 2. 2. Hidden probabably somewhere under the steering wheel where i have to reach down a bit. Id like to see both as the only reason id hide them is if there just wasnt a good spot in the open. Thanks.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
I know i'm gonna want to do some cool things with lights or something in the future where do you guys like to put any aux switches that you wire in? I was thinking i've wired switches two ways 1. Out in the open looking good somewhere on the dash but usually this only looks nice(cool) with at least 2. 2. Hidden probably somewhere under the steering wheel where i have to reach down a bit. I'd like to see both as the only reason I'd hide them is if there just wasn't a good spot in the open. Thanks.

http://www.ramforum.com/f60/where_did_you_mount_your_12v_switches-49571/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452