Abs help please!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoparMagic'00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Hey Guys I have a '00 1500 5.2 auto 4x4 with rwal (rear wheel anti-lock) only and Ive had an ABS+Brake lights on since ive owned it (2 years) ive changed the rear abs sensor on the rear end with no help.. My speedo works fine (maybe a hair off but i am running slightly larger tires) and the cruise works fine.... so im lost.. CODES: codes are the p7202? I believe it says low voltage speed sensor output... and some O2 codes... the only other code i have is a random misfire on #3 that im still trying to figure out :) ANY help would be greatly appreciated...

leadrofthepak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the same issue with the ABS and Brake light being on in the dash. They are not on all the time and my speedo has always been accurate. I am starting to think I have a bad ground for that sensor.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
If its not bad grounds or the rear sensor then that points to the ABS MODULE.

OP
OP
MoparMagic'00

MoparMagic'00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
If its not bad grounds or the rear sensor then that points to the ABS MODULE.

How would I best tell if the grounds are good? and the sensor is new however I know that is POSSIBLE that its bad from the factory.. and follow up tests would be greatly appreciated.. also if it helps I just passed the 250k mark on all original running gear... minus the transcase...

OP
OP
MoparMagic'00

MoparMagic'00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
"NEW" symptoms lol I just noticed that my speedo doesn't read until i hit about 6mph also its about 8mph off... but like i said i am running a 285/75/16.. Any ideas on how to diagnose this?