exhaust on a budget

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rampower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
What is a good exhaust i can but for a good price that will also increse fuel economy. but i have a mowing business and have to have the power to pull a trailer.

thanks
colton

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What is the condition of the exhaust on there now? If it is stock, but in good shape, I would just replace the stock muffler with something that flows better. I would look at Magnaflow, Borla, or anything with a straight through design. I would stay away from chambered designs as they are restrictive.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
^^^^
what he said....they would most likely be your cheapest route if the pipes are in good enough shape

anoldbiker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Their right, but first check what is legal in your state. Is there smog issues ? How far can you modify without the cops ticketing you to death ?

I lived in California for years and they were going nuts on many of these issues.

Where I live now, they don't seem to care about anything unless you dangerous to others or dumping fuel and oil all over.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Being that you run a lawn care business , I would suggest a quiet set up . If you came to my house with a loud ass truck I would fire you . Keep that in mind

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
yeah I would just replace the muffler with having the business best to have a quieter truck, maybe install a cutout if you feel you need some noise