My Gas Tank Runs Dry To Fast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Any one know of a real cheap way to up my fuel economy without driving less since I have to drive a lot every day for work?
This is eating away at my wallet faster than I can make money. I now have to spend half of my paychecks on gas. And this is getting ridiculous:puke::Rant::Grenade:.
Only drive downhill............. ;-}

Last edited:

swillest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, I was doing the same thing. Working for a large corporation, trying to climb the ladder- ended up using my personal vehicle for work- got used to doing it not asking for mileage reimbursement or anything (driving a tuner car getting 30+ at the time) when eventually on my way dropping something off at a store for work- I got rear ended on the highway causing me to lose control and total my car.

Long story short- I ended up quitting because my car was totaled and they didn't want to help me out at all for a new vehicle, when 70%$ of my day was spent on the road...

Went to a smaller family-owned company, and LOVE the amount of help and reimbursement.

Take care of your vehicles, don't use as means of work- it'll cost you more later.