new dodge need mods!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010shorty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey everybody. im new to forums and dodges, need some advise... picked up a 2010 shortbox reg cab with low miles and perfect shape. its got a 5.7 hemi. i just need more power now. want to do a few milder mods this year then hopefully a supercharger next year. want to change gears to get some better pick up. cold air intake , headers and exhaust. please share experiences and recomendations, also where good places to order parts from. also ive had great experiences with kooks headers but never on a dodge, if anyone has let me know yay or nay.... thanks...

Stegs

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.2L 318 C.I.
hey everybody. im new to forums and dodges, need some advise... picked up a 2010 shortbox reg cab with low miles and perfect shape. its got a 5.7 hemi. i just need more power now. want to do a few milder mods this year then hopefully a supercharger next year. want to change gears to get some better pick up. cold air intake , headers and exhaust. please share experiences and recomendations, also where good places to order parts from. also ive had great experiences with kooks headers but never on a dodge, if anyone has let me know yay or nay.... thanks...

2010 i think is a 4th gen, head over there and those guys will speak hemi!

Us 2nd gen guys, we are not privileged enough to get hemi power, but we do get the best looking trucks

#2ndgenforthewin!

dudeman2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 1500 Sport with enough electrical modifications to make my brain hurt
Engine
Magnum 360
Yeah, Maddog comes here sometimes and he knows quite a bit, but you'd be better served in the 4th gen section.

Congrats on getting yourself a nice Dodge truck.