p0720

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoparMagic'00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
just like it says i have a p0720 pop up and it says the output speed shaft sensor is low voltage... so i picked up that sensor $20 plus tax at twilightzone and swapped it out... now they say there is fluid that pours out well mine didn't.. but the stick shows it full.. also it didn't change the code even after pulling the neg cable off for 10 mins.... checked the old sensor with my dmm and no resistance at all (bad sensor) all fuses are good and in place along with the relays... also new rear end abs sensor and still have code and brake-light and abs light on constant... Help me out guys...

jefechingon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
I know its an old post but did you resolve the problem with P0720 and sensor? I had same code in July 2023 - replaced sensor (and disconnected battery) but same code popped up last week; i replaced the sensor again. Ran fine for 2 days then check engine light came on with same P0720 code. (but i never had any of the other warning lights mentioned in original post)